Water Heater Service & Repair
➤ Did that COLD shower really wake you up this morning?
Do you need service for your water heater?
Contact The Clean Plumbers for water heater service, repair or replacement. A functioning water heater that meets the needs of your household is essential to modern life. You rely on hot water to wash your dishes and your clothes. Your water heater also lets you enjoy warm showers instead of cold ones. Don’t wait for hot water! Enjoy abundant hot water when you need it!
The Clean Plumbers can help you keep your family clean and comfortable by providing water heater repair services or by installing a new more efficient system. We put your satisfaction first and take pride in the quality of our work.
Water Heater Service & Repair
Since 1982, residents of the Tampa Bay area have called The Clean Plumbers for water heater repair services. We service all brands and can handle all issues. From cold showers and leaks, to bad coils and elements, water heater issues are typically obvious. No repair is too complex when it comes to your tankless, gas or electric water heater.
Water Heater Installation
If you have decided that your current heater isn’t up to the task, trust us to find one that fits your individual situation. We will listen to your needs, assess your hot water usage and ascertain what type of system fits your lifestyle. Whatever water heater you decide is best for your home, we can install it quickly and easily at a fair price.
Choose your Water Heater
- Tankless Water Heaters. These systems heat water as needed on demand instead of storing hot water in a tank. When the demand for hot water ceases, these units shut down and use no energy. These systems use less water and less energy than standard water heaters, but they do have a lower flow rate.
- Electric Water Heaters. As the name suggests, tank fills up with water, which is then heated using electricity. These heaters come in a variety of sizes and levels of energy efficiency. We will work with you to determine which option fits your needs.
- Gas Water Heaters. Like electric heaters, these store water in a tank and then heat it. They are powered by gas instead of electricity.
- Solar Water Heaters. If you are concerned with the amount of energy a water heater uses and want to have a unit that is environmentally friendly, ask us about our solar water heaters. Not only will installing one shrink your carbon footprint, but it will also help you cut back on your energy costs.
- Hybrid Water Heaters. As the latest advancement in water heating, hybrid heaters work like air conditioners in reverse, extracting heat from the surrounding air and transferring that heat to the tank’s water. This can mean huge energy savings. These models can double the efficiency of an electric water heater and save you even more money.
Whether you need a new installation or service to an existing system we are sure you will find a solution to fit your needs. We will keep your home clean and remove all debris when installing new water heaters or performing repairs to your traditional or tankless system. Call our office today to find out more about our water heater options and how we can help you.
Our Commitment to You
As your residential plumber in the Tampa area, we pledge to provide you with the following benefits when you schedule our services:
- Upfront and fair pricing: This way, you will know all of your options and the exact amount before we do the job - no surprises.
- You will also receive a comprehensive quote before we begin work. We won’t surprise you with any hidden costs.
- Prompt response time: We understand that you have a busy schedule, so we provide plumbers that arrive on time and work efficiently.
- Guaranteed services: We back all our services with a guarantee to ensure your repair or installation lasts.
- Emergency response: If you experience an emergency, you can call on us 24 hours a day, seven days a week for a rapid response.
THE CLEAN PLUMBERS!
THE ONE'S WITH THE BUBBLES ON THE TRUCK!
We Do Plumbing Better!
"....find out how we do plumbing better"
Tired of Getting a Machine - Speak to a Live Rep
Our phones are answered by Live Service Reps around the clock. This means you won't have to go through a series of automated prompts, and you get your questions answered right away.
Wondering when we'll be there? Get Arrival Updates
We know how valuable your time is. We give you Updates on Your Scheduled Plumber, so you aren't wasting your day wondering when - or if - the plumber is going to show up.
Worried about who is at your door? We check our techs
All of our highly trained Technicians are Drug-Free, so you will have the peace of mind that a true professional will enter your home
Want to know the cost? No Surprises with Us
We provide Up-Front Prices. This way, you know all of your options and the exact amount before before we do the job - no surprises.
Hate to clean us after the serviceman leaves? We'll leave no mess
We couldn't be The Clean Plumbers if we left a mess! We Always Carry Cleaning Supplies and wear shoe covers to protect your carpet and floors, so you don't have to clean up after we leave.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed. We guarantee that you will be satisfied with our work... and we mean it. To back up this guarantee, Phillip Maurici has his home phone number on the back of every invoice.
The Clean Plumbers is Proud to Offer Services in the Following Communities
and All Surrounding Areas
- Ballast Point
- Bayshore Beautiful
- Bayshore Point
- Citrus Park
- Palma Ceia
- Palmetto Beach
- South Tampa
- Tampa Palms
- Temple Terrace
Talk to a Live Person, Not a Machine!