Plumbing Services During Covid 19 Virus
What you need to know should you need a plumber
It’s hard to turn on the news these days without being bombarded by updates on our country’s response and Florida’s response to the Covid 19 virus. With that said, it’s likely to remain a fluid situation over the coming weeks and months. Some of you may wonder, what if I have a plumbing emergency? Here is what you need to know:
The Clean Plumbers are committed to serving the needs of our community, but in a way that is safe for our employees as well as our customers. You should know that we have implemented “best practices” as outlined by the CDC and our state to ensure that safety is our number one priority. We are providing plumbing services during the Covid 19 virus!
We have and will continue to observe every precaution to keep you our customers and our employees as safe as possible until the crisis passes.
- If any of our employees suspects they are sick they have been advised to stay home until it can be determined it is safe for them to return to work
- All employees will take every step possible to minimize any dangers by keeping their hands continuously washed and sanitized
- There will be no contact between employees and customers. In other words, no hand shaking, and we will incorporate “social distancing”. We also expect if we have performed services at your home or business and you later discover someone has become sick that you inform us immediately. This allows us to protect our employees as well as future customers
What is the Best Way for me to Avoid an Unnecessary Plumbing Problem?
The Covid 19 virus doesn’t know or care if you have a water heater that is about to start leaking, or pipes that may burst. Plumbing emergencies are going to happen regardless of the current situation, and we are here to deal with those emergencies. The best thing you can do is not create a situation that could easily be avoided.
- We all know toilet paper is in short supply. Be reasonable in its usage and make it last as long as possible until it can be replaced.
- If you are forced to use alternatives like baby wipes, wet wipes, paper towels, or napkins NEVER flush these items down your toilet. Toilet paper is designed to break down easily and move through pipes. That is not true for these other items. They can cause your plumbing to back up and create a problem that is avoidable.
- Kleenex or facial tissue products while not a perfect substitute is better than the products mentioned above. If you must use tissues, use in moderation and flush frequently
The Clean Plumbers have been providing affordable and quality plumbing services throughout our service areas since 1982. We stand by that commitment in these difficult times to continue that superior service. We are here for you! Until this crisis passes, we encourage you to look out for your neighbors and your family and observe the practices in place to keep us all safer. For plumbing tips to help you with basic plumbing issues, we have dozens of blogs that can help you resolve simple plumbing problems, https://www.thecleanplumbers.com/blog/. Should you have an issue you don’t feel like tackling yourself, or a plumbing emergency, call or contact The Clean Plumbers.