A functioning water heater that meets the needs of your Tampa, FL, household is essential to modern life. You rely on hot water to wash your clothes and your dishes. Your water heater also lets you enjoy warm showers instead of cold ones.
The Clean Plumbers can help you keep your house and family clean by providing water heater repair services or by installing a new and more efficient system.
Why Clean Plumbers?
We put your satisfaction first and take pride in the quality of our work. We also keep your home safe and clean when we perform water heater installation and traditional and tankless water heater repair.
Choose Your Heater
We’re happy to perform any standard or tankless water heater repairs. But if you’ve decided that your current heater just isn’t up to the task, trust us to find one that fits your individual situation. We can install a variety of water heaters, including:
- Tankless water heaters. These systems heat water as needed instead of storing hot water in a tank. These heaters use less water and less energy than standard water heaters, but they do have a lower flow rate.
- Electric water heaters. As the name suggests, the tank fills up with water, which is then heated using electricity. The heaters come in a variety of sizes and levels of energy efficiency, and we will work with you to figure which option fits your needs best.
- Gas water heaters. Like electric heaters, these store water in a tank and then heat it, but they are powered by gas instead of electricity.
- Solar water heaters. If you are concerned with the amount of energy a water heater uses and want to have the most environmentally friendly option out there, ask us about our solar water heaters. Not only will installing one shrink your carbon footprint, but it will also help you cut back on your energy costs.
- Hybrid water heaters. As the latest advancement in water heating, hybrid heaters work like an air conditioner in reverse, extracting heat from the surrounding air and transferring that heat to the tank’s water. These models can double the efficiency of an electric water heater and save you even more money.
Whatever water heater you decide is best for your Tampa, FL home, we can install it quickly and easily, and at a fair price.
Call our office at 813-961-2683 to find out more about our water heater options and how we can help you.